Access, discuss, develop, test
Our Community Contributor registration is designed to encourage widespread participation in the industry-led development of API standards. API Centre Community Contributors may be:
- An individual or someone representing an organisation.
- Working on the development or iteration of a relevant API offering.
- Considering Standards User registration in the future.
- Use our sandbox to test your innovations against the standards.
- Receive updates about the standards.
- Read and comment on ‘release candidate’ versions of API standards via Confluence.
- Receive invitations to our API community events.
The annual fee for being a Community Contributor is $750 +GST per person.
How to become a Community Contributor
- Fill out the online application form.
- Agree to the terms and conditions on the application form.
- Pay the annual fee once your application is approved.
Our API standards and our sandbox are designed for use in New Zealand. If you’re based outside of New Zealand but are wanting to use our standards to provide a service to Kiwis, we’ll be in touch to discuss your application.