To be eligible for Standards User registration as a Third Party you must have:
- a New Zealand bank account,
- a New Zealand GST number, and
- a genuine business interest in the use of APIs developed using the API standards.
You’ll also need to:
- sign an agreement with the API Centre accepting the Standards User terms and conditions, and
- pay your annual registration fee.
In your application, you’ll be asked to provide evidence that you have a New Zealand bank account and GST number.
To start the joining process, complete the expression of interest form.